- We use real gels used in nail shops with the latest patented high technique, you can enjoy best gel nails just by applying our sticker.
Produced by Ella International Korea.firstname.lastname@example.org
About history of MALRANGsemi-cured gel nail stickers.
Usually, each person has different nail patterns. But completely cured seal is glued in a hard state, so it is easy to have a gap between nail and sticker,and it makes the adhesive strength dose not last long.
In addition, there is disadvantage in that foreign substances can be felt because foreign substances are easy to enter between nails and gel nail stickers.
Therefore, we ship a soft raw gel that is half-cured and let the user cure it on the nails. It has been attracting interest and good reputations from the customers.
Easy applications . Mega volume.Lasting shine . Durable wear.Mirror Shine
Base Gel,Color Gel,Top Gel
High Glossy One Step Real Gel
Structures of MALRANG Sticker
We have achieved the best raw gel thickness in our industry. Our products has a natural finish as if it’s real gel nail.
We have salon grade thick high gloss, refreshing vivid color, just attach the latest real gel nail design.
Since the soft raw gel is cured on the spot, it adheres completely to the nails. A specially manufactured raw gel seal that asts longer and is more durable after shipping at 60% cured, users cure the remaining 40% with LED lamps.
Our product is layering base gel, color gel and top gel so it looks very realistic like gel nail art in the shops.
Provides up to 33 pieces per sheet for various nails size.
Easy Soak off without damaging your nails.
The most latest trend designs for metal, glitters, holograms, etc. You can also express the various nail arts on your nails easily.
Easy Soak Off
Choose a nail strip that is slightly smaller than the nail and clean your nail with alcohol cotton.
Apply the nail strip about 1mm away from the cuticle. Press down firmly from center and to side to side.
Trim it close to your nail length.
Select your preferred curing methods
-Cure under LED lamp about 1 minute. If you prefer a harder one, Repeat curing
using the LED lamp 2-3 times.
-It cures in about 2 to 3 hours with natural light.
-If you paste it before going to bed, it will harden in the morning.
Polish the edge
After opening black film container, keep the remaining strips in the case so that they will not be exposed to light. Maintains retention for 2~3 weeks normally.